Download Any Site Completely And Use free without internet Download Your Favorite Site And Browse Without Internet
Hey Guys Today am showing you how to download full website and use offline. For this we use HTTrack application, using HTTrack you can download any site completely and use that site without internet.
It allows you to download a World Wide Web site from the Internet to a local directory, building recursively all directories, getting HTML, images, and other files from the server to your computer. HTTrack arranges the original site’s relative link-structure. Simply open a page of the “mirrored” website in your browser, and you can browse the site from link to link, as if you were viewing it online. HTTrack can also update an existing mirrored site, and resume interrupted downloads. HTTrack is fully configurable, and has an integrated help system.
How to download website using HTTrack?
- Choose your platform and download HTTrack website copier tool here.
- Open HTTrack downloaded software and start the installation process and you may leave all default settings and read terms and conditions, keep clicking next until the last step and click finish.
- HTTrack will launch itself after the installation process completes.
- A box of about winHTTrack website copier will pop up and ask your language preference, select preferred language and click OK.
- Click next, now enter a project name, project category and location where you want your website to be downloaded and saved and click next.
- On the next window you have to enter the URL of a website or part of the a website you want to download. For example, if you enter ‘www.tricksuniversity.in’ then complete website will be downloaded but if ‘www.tricksuniversity.in/tricks’ then it will download only web pages linked on that page.
- Some website may require ‘login id’ and ‘password’ to download the website.
- For advanced users, there is an option of ‘set option’ that provides some advanced option.
- Click next, on next window you can choose the option to disconnect when finished or shut down, you also have an option to save settings only and do not launch download now.
- Choose preferred option and click next finish, and your downloading of website will start.
- To open downloaded websites look for the folder named as your project name, then look for index and open it.
[ Note: Time taken in downloading depends on the size of your website or blog and your internet connection speed.]
HTTrack support resume facility, It means when you close it saves the data that is downloaded on the system and on the next time your website downloading starts from the last closing point. Downloaded website can be updated time by time, the update option is available in action drop down.
Thanks guys for reading post, please do comment and revisit.