How To Backup And Restore Windows With all driver and software [Updated] Free 100% Cracked
Hello Friends, Today I’m posting about how to backup your windows, with all installed driver, software and settings. The Software is AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.0, this is FREE backup software that can help protect your system and data from sudden crash or hardware failure.
And this is the best alternative to the OneKey Ghost Backup Tool AOMEI Backupper Standard 3.0 is the simplest FREE backup software for PC. In their graphic interfaces, this is quite true. The GUI has simplest design. So normally, you won’t get worries on how to use the software.
What it does?
AOMEI free backup provides safety measures for your system and data files like:
- System Backup – your OS and its system setting
- File Backup – your individual important files
- Disk Backup – your entire internal or external disks. (HD or USB flash drives/External HD)
- Partition/Volume Backup – your partition drive
- Automatic/Schedule Backup – this is quite important especially in business establishments. What it does is, it will schedule to back the system automatically. In my previous employer, the system and its data will be backup at the end of the day manually. Kinda tedious work, but here, it is very convenient and useful.
- Incremental & Differential backup – this is quite a feat. What it does is it will perform full backup mechanism in which the application ONLY backup when there is a system/data change (like modified or new data). This has saved a lot of TIME and DISK!
- File Sync – synchronize data files automatically.
- Restore system (system, file, disk/partition, dissimilar hardware, & selective file restores)
- Clone (disk, system, and Partition Clone)
- Utilities: Check Image, create bootable media, explore images, and PXE Boot Tool.
Why use AOMEI OneKey recovery?
- AOMEI OneKey recovery can be used for all type of machines.
- This software is absolutely free of cost.
- For UEFI boot based computer, you can use F11 key during system startup to enter into recovery mode.
- Allows you to allocate the desired space for backup or create a separate recovery partition using recovery partition creator.
Supported Operating Systems
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista
Supported File Systems
- NTFS, FAT32, FAT16, EXT2, EXT3 and other file systems
Supported Storage Devices
- Internal hard disks, External hard disks, Solid-state drive (SSD), USB flash drives, Thumb Drives, Network-attached storage (NAS), Hardware RAID, Dynamic Disk and Virtual machine system, etc.
Thanks guys for reading post, please do comment and revisit.