How to install apk android app on windows 7,xp,8,10,8.1 ,install apk on pc free free google drive mediafire link
Many people specially in India having slow internet will find it quite a tedious job and may leave from its installation. For them, I’m providing an offline installer so they do not required to have internet connection after installation.
- Run Android applications in full-screen and not only.
- Through the cloud download your application from the phone to Windows.
- In 16 player pre-installed applications and you can play them if there is no number.
- Ability to set an unlimited number of applications.
- Ability to play 3D games (cache).
- You can set a home screen (Launcher) to replace the standard, etc.
- Sync with your Android device will allow you to make calls, send SMS, take pictures and more.
- Has a lot of settings and system settings Android (Although they are slightly trimmed)
- Knows how to install applications from a computer at the touch of them
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system, etc.)
- You can set Google Play, simply speaking market.
- BlueStacks great friends with ADB is a very big plus, if you really want, you can change the firmware.
- Ability to turn in FastBoot and Recovery.
- BluesStacks has virtual disk, such as SD Card, Data, and a few others. Which again gives you the opportunity to do a lot of “body” motions with it and enjoy all its charms.
- Ability to obtain Root (full access to the file system)
- Simple Launcher Interface
- SuperUser Support
- SuperSu Support
- Import Windows Files directly from your PC to bluestacks
- Root Explorer Support
- Advanced Calculator Support
- Clock, Camera, and other accessories support
- Root Checker Support
- Build in Media Player which run mp3, mp4 and many other formats easily
- Many more…
How to Install?
- Run given app as an administrator
- Just wait and follow the instructions during installation of setup into your PC
- After Completing the installation; Bluestacks will automatically launch; just select some options which will appear on screen
- That’s it. Now run your all apps which supports the Android 4.4.4 and earlier.
Download In Parts(Google Drive Link)
[Part 1 (100MB)##download## ] [Part 2 (100MB)##download## ] [Part 3 (100MB)##download## ] [Part 4 (46MB)##download## ]
[(Rooted)(Offline Installer) (347 MB)##download## ]
[ (Not Rooted)(Offline Installer) (283 MB)##download## ]