Post Tricks And Trips on TricksUniversity as Guest author
I am glad to announce that we are accepting Guest posts on Tricks University. Please read Following suggestions, guidelines, terms before submitting your article.[post_ads]
- You can get 2 dofollow/nofollow backlink to your site.
- Your Name and Blog/Social details will be posted below the post.
- You can drive free quality traffic to your site.
- You noticed by TricksUniversity Blog readers.
- If you deliver 5 quality contents then, you will invited as author of TricksUniversity. and you become our team member.
Your post must be on one of the following topics:
- Windows Related Tricks And Tips
- Linux Tutorial(How To)
- Android Related Tricks And Tips
- Facebook/Google+/Twitter Tricks And Tips
- Computer Tricks And Tips
- Computer Engineering Related Stuffs
- Web Designing Tutorial
- Blogging/Blogger/Wordpress Tutorial
- Websites Collection
- Anything Related To Computer/Web Technology
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can send it to me on the email : [email protected] or email@example.com
- Your post must be original and must have never been published before on the Internet
- You agree to not publish the post anywhere else (i.e., in your own blog or as a guest post in other blogs)
- I check and respond to all guest post submissions every Sunday, so it might take up to One or two weeks before I get back to you. This doesn’t mean I have rejected your post though, and even in case of rejection, you should get an answer from me, explaining the reason.
I understand the work that it takes to write a blog post. However, the fact that you have written a post and submitted it to me does not obligate me to publish it. The only guest posts I will publish are those that in my sole judgment, add value to my readers. Furthermore, if I do not approve your guest post, I will not explain why I did not approve it or provide any detail. Frankly, that would take more time than I can afford.
If your post meets the above guidelines:
- Write a Good post or tutorial on any of the topics listed above.
- Do Not Copy and Paste from other blogs or websites.
- You can write what other blog has already published but write it in your own way, in your style.
- Send Me Email To firstname.lastname@example.org
- you will receive, approve or rejection mail
- if you receive, approve mail. then you will also receive a mail id you just Copy your post and send on that mail id.
- and finally you will get mail when your post is publish on TricksUniversity Blog.
Anything that is useful for TricksUniversity readers is good content for a guest post here. It can be related to blogging, Internet marketing in general, and it can also be derived from your own personal experiences. There is no minimum length for your post, but usually the guest posts have over 400 words.